1.LB of Gold and Gem Paydirt mixed with Natural Gold Nuggets" 1/2 gram
Jackpot Bag Every 30 Bags
What is the jackpot bag? For every 30 bags sold, some lucky prospector will receive a bag with 5x ROI( Return on Investment)
Please note that each bag will contain different size and amounts of gold compared to the ones pictured.
Fast and Free U.S Shipping
For each order you will receive 1 factory sealed tempered proof bag of my 1.lb Gold Paydirt. Each bag will come with added gold to add to the value. My goal is to give a fun and great experience to you and or family. These bags are great for beginners and experienced prospectors. The amount of gold panned will vary depending on your skill.
No Foolin’ Guarantee, Gold in Every Bag!
When you buy gold paydirt from me, I guarantee that the gold you will find is 100% natural and not man made. The gold that is found in my paydirt contains gold you would find in rivers, streams and ancient channels from North America. My paydirt will contain gold supplied by Nuggets By Grant.
What is gold paydirt? It's dirt that contains gold flakes, pickers and or small nuggets, that people can classify and pan out as a hobby or for educational purposes.
How is it used? When panning for gold using my paydirt, the objective is to separate the gold from the dirt using gold panning techniques.
What kind of ROI should you expect? Depending on your level and skill in panning, you can expect to retrieve about 40-50% from your investment per bag that you purchase.
I guarantee that the gold found in my paydirt is authentic or 110% money back guarantee
What is a Natural Gold Nugget? It is a piece of gold that broke out of quartz deposits within the earth when erosion took place. It also goes by the name Placer Gold and each piece is a one of a kind with no two being exactly alike.
· Where can they be found? Wherever the effects of erosion took place. That would include rivers, streams, ancient dried up river channels and underground riverbeds.
· How pure are they? Gold nuggets range from 65 to 95 fine 16-23KT gold and can have other mineral content such as silver and copper mixed in with it.
· What sizes do they come in? Gold Nuggets come in all sizes, the smaller one range in sizes from 1 millimeter up to 6 and is often referred to as flakes. Bigger flakes are called nuggets and have been found as large as 2500 ounces although almost all nuggets bigger than 300 ounces were melted.
· How Are Natural Gold Nuggets found? They can be found in rivers and streams using a gold pan or suction dredges that act like an underground vacuum cleaner. Larger operations use large machinery that dig up huge sections of dirt weighing several tons and run it through machines that separate the gold from the dirt. Nuggets are also found using a metal detector.
· How are they weighed? They are weighed by the troy ounces. 12 ounces = one pound which differs from weight which is 16 ounces to the pound. The troy ounces are broke up into 20-penny weight to the ounces and use the symbol DWT or by the grams which has 31.1 to the ounces. The larger the nugget the more rare and valuable they are. A one-ounce nugget is now considered as rare as a five-carat diamond. (How many of those do you own?)
· Why are some real bright and others dull? Because it was formed underground in quartz deposit you often find quartz mixed in with it. When they broke off into the rivers and streams they tumbled against the sand and gravel, which gave the nuggets, it's texture but dulled it. They can be cleaned in different solutions, and then tumbled in different media to give it the shine.
I must have hit the wrong button, you know us old folk and these darn inter webs, but i digress, that means lost track of what i was typing cause…. old. At first i was like, what in the h-e-double hockey sticks, no, not Canadian.
so i tore open what i thought was going to be all unicorns and rainbow farts kinda thing.
It was bling, bling, bling with all those crystals and such.
awww damn, but i carried on…. whining,… as I usually do.
but then i says RG, that’s me, i know cause it’s on my ID.
RG, let’s get er done.
Then i put on my big boy pants and got to work
classifying and then panning.
The gems upped the challenge a bit to my surprise.
All in all it was challenging and fun, the amount of gold was above average for the price.
I purchase paydirt 4-7 times a year when it’s either too cold or when my body…. I’m old, remember, doesn’t want to hike a couple miles up a river with 30 lbs of equipment to pan for a couple hrs.
all in all, worth every penny.
Irwin's paydirt has long been my go-to paydirt with spectacular nuggets from Nuggets by Grant. I was overjoyed when I saw that Irwin came out with a Gold & Gem bag. Hoping to order several more once my wife forgets how much I spend on paydirts lol.
The only recommendation I would make is to craft a more detailed description for the Gold & Gem paydirt, it lags a good hook and seems like a cut & paste from the other paydirts. Still, no way will I stop buying paydirt from Irwin!!!
Great paydirt for those days you are stuck inside!